Two Coyotes Howling at the Moon

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Everything keeps slowing down...

I realized today that I have nicely acculturated to the Tucson way of life. When I first arrived, I rode my bike to campus, only taking my car on major grocery shopping trips. Now, I walk to campus and most other places. As Jerry "Moonbeam, Bear, Linda Ronstadt-boinker" Brown says, it's walking meditation. Yeah, man, it is. I look at the dirt and the cactus and think about....stuff. Veery Niiiiece, as Borat would say.

(p.s. Linda Ronstadt lives in Tucson. I wish she would play at my local bar and sing way-back Linda with the Stone Ponies songs..."You're no Good" would be awesome. I'm not such a big fan of the big band stuff. I liked her when she was in roller skates in satin shorts too. Damn, I wanted those shorts.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home