Two Coyotes Howling at the Moon

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Very Special Post for this Blog's Resident Critic, Jason Y

While adding my most recent snow pix I discovered Jason's comment on my Nogales post from December. He wrote, "I have literally grown gray hairs (the pioneers) since your last post." Now, Jason's comment might have been purely informational, but but his final sentence pretty much clarified his critique: He encouraged me to "keep up the good, albiet irregular, work!" 'Nuff said!

Jason, I will try my best to recognize my duty as a blogger-type-person to keep this blog up-to-date. I am turning over a new leaf! Thank you for the wake-up call! I needed a good kick in the pants! Bully! (I mean that in the Teddy Roosevelt way...like "Here I go! Moving into action!")

Now I must go to yoga, but don't worry...tomorrow I will fill your eyes with the tedium of my day--blogger-style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home