My Day
7 a.m.--Alarm goes off but I don't get out of bed immediately because I was up until 1 a.m. reading last night.
7:30 a.m.--Get out of bed, coffee, oatmeal, shower
8:45 a.m.--On my way to the cancer center
9 a.m.--Grand Rounds at the Arizona Cancer Center (Presentations about epidemiological research vis-a-vis colorectal cancer)
10 a.m.--Write a paper for my 3 p.m. class
11:30 a.m.--Start reading book on globalization for class tomorrow (after brief socializing with friends at a cafe)
3 p.m.--Class in Social/Anthropological Theory
5:30 p.m.--Continue reading globalization book
7:30 p.m.--Make dinner; post obnoxious tedium on my blog
8 p.m. (planned)--Get jacked-up on Earl Grey tea: Continue reading globalization book; read articles for my 9:30 a.m. class tomorrow
SLEEP??
HA. Just kidding. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. Let this be a lesson that the infrequent posts are better than frequent blather!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home