Two Coyotes Howling at the Moon

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween South

I know my posts are incredibly infrequent and most people have probably altogether given up on this blog, but I thought I'd link to some pix from last night's Halloween celebration. It got a little crazy...the zapatista writhing around on the floor is playing air guitar to Guns'n'Roses' Sweet Child 'o' Mine. Good fun!

Also, some other notes about the pictures: My friend Katie dressed as Leslie Hall (see my entry from Sept 28). Katie's in the brilliant gem sweater, gold pants, and big glasses. Leslie would be proud.

Heather's the (tatooed) pin-up girl. Lisa's the dead Harry Potter. The hostess, Karin, a Bob Mackie-knockoff-splendor-in-white, is Crystal of Dynasty fame. I'm supposed to be a pink-haired anime angel.


1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Nani said...

Good to hear you had some fun for Halloween (in the midst of a busy semester)!
I just came back from Day of the Dead in the Mission.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home