First, I love the title of your blog. Second, I think I'm the only person in the universe not on Blogger. Third, I'm glad you didn't hate Tucson last Saturday because I've grown quite fond of having you in it. Here's hoping for more of Le Buffet.
San Francisco misses you Julie. But we support your endeavor for higher education. Love you!
I remember hating Boston for similar reasons. Never did I feel more like a fish out of water. If I saw one more white guy in a backwards "Red Sox" baseball cap and a manicured, bleached blonde (even if they were Greek or Italian), stiletto wearing townie, I was going to vom. Once we moved to Cambridge, I never left.
2 Comments:
First, I love the title of your blog. Second, I think I'm the only person in the universe not on Blogger. Third, I'm glad you didn't hate Tucson last Saturday because I've grown quite fond of having you in it. Here's hoping for more of Le Buffet.
San Francisco misses you Julie. But we support your endeavor for higher education. Love you!
I remember hating Boston for similar reasons. Never did I feel more like a fish out of water. If I saw one more white guy in a backwards "Red Sox" baseball cap and a manicured, bleached blonde (even if they were Greek or Italian), stiletto wearing townie, I was going to vom. Once we moved to Cambridge, I never left.
Post a Comment
<< Home